Tina Turner, ‘Bel Air Sequence ReVision 5-Up’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1983
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘Working with Tina is like being exposed to a nuclear reactor. She exudes a primordial energy that comes from the muse of her creativity. I was shooting so fast to keep up with her that I blew my strobe. Tina just kept going and we got the most amazing footage on video. Every shot was stunning and at the end of the session, Tina asked me to dance with her. Well, she ‘danced me’....I felt as though I was teleporting! I used six images from the session to create a sequence for the iconic Hotel Bel Air in Los Angeles.’ Norman Seeff
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.