The Who, Roger Daltrey, ‘De Lane Lea Studios’Regular price £1,000.00
© Alec Byrne
London, U.K. 1967
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This candid photographic portrait of Roger Daltrey is included in the collection of the National Portrait Gallery in London, United Kingdom. The portrait depicts Roger Daltrey playing the piano and recording with the Who, at De Lane Lea Studios in London on the 23 of May 1967.
National Portrait Gallery
London Rock: the Unseen Archive
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.