The Rolling Stones, Mick Jagger, Charlie Watts, Keith Richards, ‘In Exile’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1971
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘For the photo session, Mick Jagger had the idea of the Stones coming down the ramp of a ship ‘defecting’ to France. Rather than risk shooting at the docks, I decided to build a set, hired friends as extras and rented period outfits from Western Costume. The session began at midnight. An assistant, loving the limelight, impulsively turned to kiss Mick and lost her footing. They both came down. I captured shots that we turned into postcard inserts of classic ‘Stones’ moments.’ Norman Seeff
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.