The Ramones, Joey Ramone, Johnny Ramone, Dee Dee Ramone, Tommy Ramone, ‘Jeans & Keds’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1977
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘The Ramones were not interested in a conversation but I was intrigued by their quirky and funky style of torn jeans and ‘keds’ that had a definite look. It was in its own way, anti-fashion and yet a strong fashion statement. I had never worked with a group that had so little to say. But I had plenty to work with, capturing images that said so much with so little.’ Norman Seeff
Norman Seeff was born during March 1939 in Johannesburg, South Africa. Since moving to the United States in 1969, his work as a photographer and filmmaker has been focused on the exploration of human creativity and the inner dynamics of the creative process.
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.