The Kinks, 'The Kinks on Hampstead Heath, No.II'Regular price £2,500.00
© Barrie Wentzell
London, U.K. 1968
Digital archival print co-signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Mick Avory and the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘I met The Kinks at Kenwood House on Hampstead Heath, London as it seemed to be Rays favourite location for shooting. One of the colour images from this session later became the back cover of Village Green Preservation Society. This was the last shoot I did with the original band which included Pete Quaife. It was many years later that I did get paid for use of the photos, when Village Green was reissued, and Ray in his book X Ray said I did all the photos for the original album. Not true! But thanks Ray for the Days!’ Barrie Wentzell
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.