THE KINKS, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Mick Avory, 'Untitled'Regular price £600.00
© Dave Davies
Digital archival type C-type print hand signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Mick Avory
This piece is part of a series of paintings inspired by 'The Village Green Preservation Society', a single by the English rock group, The Kinks. Written by Ray Davies, the song is a nostalgic reflection on the culturally integral English 'village green", country, and hamlet lifestyle; and references many highlights, such as Tudor houses and draught beer. At the same time, it speaks negatively on the constraints of modern big city living and industrial traits, such as office blocks and skyscrapers.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.