THE KINKS, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Mick Avory, 'Monica Moonlight'Regular price £600.00
© Dave Davies
Digital archival type C-type print hand signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Mick Avory
Dave Davies’ artwork is named after the song ‘Monica’, which appears on The Village Green album. It was written by Ray Davies and appeared in both the 12-track and 15-track versions of the album. In the song, the singer declares his love for Monica, the village prostitute. The song itself has a calypso style.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.