THE KINKS, 'FOLKETS PARK'Regular price $1,294.00
© Ola Svensson
Malmo, Sweden. 1968
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The Kinks were an English rock band formed in 1963 by brothers Ray and Dave Davies. They are regarded one of the most influential rock bands of the 1960s. Their third single 'You Really Got Me' became an intentional hit, topping the UK charts and reaching Top 10 in the United States. This photo was taken during their 1968 European tour following the release of single 'Days'.
'I played [Days] to Brian, who used to be our roadie, and his wife and two daughters. They were crying at the end of it. Really wonderful - like going to Waterloo and seeing the sunset, it's like saying goodbye to somebody, then afterwards feeling the fear that you actually are alone.' - Ray Davies
This print is a limited edition of 10, hand signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies and Mick Avory.
The Kinks at Proud Galleries
Oldies Music Blog
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.