The Cramps, Lux Interior, ‘Live on Stage’Regular price £2,600.00
© Michael Grecco
Boston, U.S.A. 1980
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Michael Grecco’s unique body of work captures the bold spectacle of a landmark shift in contemporary music and pop culture overall. The photographer had a unique opportunity to embed himself in the emerging and then explosive punk scene in both Boston and New York. Shot from 1978 to 1991, these evocative and sophisticated photographs, are previously unseen images that have never before been offered to collectors.
Michael Grecco was in the thick of things, documenting the club scene as punk rock morphed into the post-punk and new wave movements that dominated from the late ’70s to the early ’90s. He strikingly captured in black and white and colour the raw energy, sweat, and antics that characterised the alternative music of the time. The Grammy Museum in Los Angeles oﬀered Grecco an exhibition of his photographs.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.