The Beatles, Paul McCartney, ‘Backstage at the Metropolitan Stadium’Regular price £450.00
Minnesota, U.S.A. 1965
Estate embossed giclée archival print
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Paul McCartney backstage playing his guitar at the Metropolitan Stadium in Minnesota, U.S.A. during 1965.
When Beatlemania exploded, Whitaker was along for the wild ride. He was backstage, he was in the studio, he went to the boys’ homes, he became their friend. Robert Whitaker devised many of the iconic Beatles images, and his pictures were taken during one of the most popular periods in the band's history.
Robert Whitaker created his most famous and enduring work with the Beatles, especially with John Lennon, who had become a close friend. He spent two years travelling with the band and shooting them at work, on their tours, in their homes, in the recording studios, in rare candid, private moments, as well as in more formal photo-sessions.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.