Steve Jobs, ‘Thumb on Chin Original’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Woodside, U.S.A. 1984
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
'I'm convinced that about half of what separates successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance' Steve Jobs.
Norman Seeff’s images of Apple's founder featured on the cover of magazines such as Time, Rolling Stone and the Walter Isaacson biography, ‘Steve Jobs’. Norman Seeff was born during March 1939 in South Africa and since moving to the U.S.A. in 1969, he has been focused on the exploration of human creativity and the inner dynamics of the creative process.
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.