Steve Jobs, ‘Mac on Lap Bel Air’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Woodside, U.S.A. 1984
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘I remember going very deeply with Steve into dreaming and visioning, drinking beer. There was this moment when he suddenly left the room and returned with the unreleased Mac’. Norman Seeff.
Norman Seeff’s images of Apple's founder featured on the cover of magazines such as Time, Rolling Stone and the Walter Isaacson biography, ‘Steve Jobs’.
Norman Seeff a body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance and has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.