Rickie Lee Jones, ‘Rickie Lee, No.II’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Malibu, U.S.A. 1978
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘I drove out to Malibu and found this young girl living in a tiny, funky apartment. She was very unassuming in casual attire and very little make-up but at the same time, there was something fascinating about her. There was a park on a cliff that overlooks the sea nearby and we got a bunch of shots at sunset, including this shot that became her album cover. I was stunned when I heard the album. Here she was, living very modestly, and yet she was just months away from becoming a huge star and an authentic voice.’ Norman Seeff
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.