Queen, Brian May, ‘Stereo Realist Selfie’Regular price Price on Request
© Sir Brian May
Giclée digital archival print hand signed by Sir Brian May
Paper size 16 x 20 inches
Limited Edition of 10 + 1 Artist Proof
The Artist Proof for this photography is no longer available
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Unframed £2000+VAT GBP / email@example.com
‘By the end of the 1970s we had become a band that spent nine months of the year playing shows around the world and the other three months recording the next album. The memories at this point begin to blend together.’ Sir Brian May
We are offering a rare opportunity for collectors to become a part of Queen's history by acquiring a fine art print from Brian's personally curated selection of candid behind-the-scenes, on-stage and portraiture images, which depict both the guitarist himself and lead singer Freddie Mercury, in an intriguing new light. Unknown to many, Brian carried a stereo camera throughout Queen’s epic journey. Since the inception of the band (which he co-founded in the 1970’s) until the present day, Brian captured a whole history of intimate, playful and iconic images shot from the inside.
All Queen and Victorian fine art prints are selected and hand-signed by Sir Brian May, and are accompanied by a gallery Certificate of Authenticity, a London Stereoscopic Company’s Queen stereo card pack and a Lite Owl Viewer, designed by Brian May.
To learn more about Sir Brian May and his stereoscopy body of work, purchase his book ‘Queen in 3-D’ published by the London Stereoscopy Company in 2017 and 2019.
Watch / Sir Brian May's Exhibition Trailer
Watch / Sir Brian May at Proud Galleries, London
Watch / Preview of The Stereoscopic Mosaic Wall
Watch / ITV on Sir Brian May
Watch / BBC on Sir Brian May
Watch / Sir Brian May’s Stereoscopy is Good For You
Watch / Sir Brian May's Queen Will Rock You in 3-D
About / Fine Art Prints for Sale
Visit / The London Stereoscopic Company
Visit / Queen's Official Website
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.