Queen, Brian May, ‘Icon’Regular price $1,423.00
© Martin Häusler
London, U.K. January 2014
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Martin Häusler started his creative career in the early 1990s, working as a director for music videos and as a designer for many international music artists, prior to progressing into his main passion of photography in the late Nineties. Taking the step to move to Los Angeles and dividing his time in between Europe and California for work in the early 2000s. Martin became known for his portraiture work in music and entertainment, for clients including Meat Loaf, Bon Jovi, Britney Spears, Terry Crews amongst others.
This stunning capture taken at ProVision studios depicts Sir Brian May wearing his bespoke embroidery suit that he wore for the closing ceremony of the London summer Olympics in 2012.
Martin Häusler's Website
Watch / Cuban Beauty
Watch / Livin' Lozada
Watch / Heidelberg
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.