Queen, Brian May, ‘Grim Reaper, No.II’Regular price Price on Request
© Sir Brian May
Munich, Germany. 1984
Giclée digital archival print hand signed by Sir Brian May
Paper size 16 x 20 inches
Limited Edition of 10 + 1 Artist Proof
The Artist Proof for this photography is no longer available
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Unframed £2000+VAT GBP / email@example.com
‘I at least had a bit of a favoured position in the movie because I had a role to play, which is basically the Grim Reaper, with a skull guitar that I designed myself. Some talented folks at Shepperton Studios, prop mailers, made it for me. Ok - it's a fashion accessory, but it also actually works, Rind of. It does have strings that you can pluck. I did a drawing and they turned it into this rather lovely unique piece.’ Sir Brian May
We are offering a rare opportunity for collectors to become a part of Queen's history by acquiring a fine art print from Brian's personally curated selection of candid behind-the-scenes, on-stage and portraiture images, which depict both the guitarist himself and lead singer Freddie Mercury, in an intriguing new light. Unknown to many, Brian carried a stereo camera throughout Queen’s epic journey. Since the inception of the band (which he co-founded in the 1970’s) until the present day, Brian captured a whole history of intimate, playful and iconic images shot from the inside.
All Queen and Victorian fine art prints are selected and hand-signed by Sir Brian May, and are accompanied by a gallery Certificate of Authenticity, a London Stereoscopic Company’s Queen stereo card pack and a Lite Owl Viewer, designed by Brian May.
To learn more about Sir Brian May and his stereoscopy body of work, purchase his book ‘Queen in 3-D’ published by the London Stereoscopy Company in 2017 and 2019.
Watch / Sir Brian May's Exhibition Trailer
Watch / Sir Brian May at Proud Galleries, London
Watch / Preview of The Stereoscopic Mosaic Wall
Watch / ITV on Sir Brian May
Watch / BBC on Sir Brian May
Watch / Sir Brian May’s Stereoscopy is Good For You
Watch / Sir Brian May's Queen Will Rock You in 3-D
About / Fine Art Prints for Sale
Visit / The London Stereoscopic Company
Visit / Queen's Official Website
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.