Patti Smith, ‘Portrait, Colour’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
New York, U.S.A. 1969
Archival pigment ink C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘Those who have suffered understand suffering and therefore extend their hand.’ Patti Smith
Norman Seeff emigrated from Johannesburg to New York at the end of 1968. His existing portfolio did not relate to the vibrant subculture he encountered in the streets of New York, soon realising that he had to build one with what he would call ‘an American sentiment’. His focus was to create photography that people would identify as ‘this is us, this is our lifestyle’. The process was also about finding what his voice was and how to bring a sense of authenticity to the images beyond the technical aspects of being a photographer.
Norman Seeff a body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance and has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.