Michael Caine, ‘Portrait Sitting’Regular price £2,225.00
London, U.K. 1964
Silver gelatin print embossed and hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This session with Michael Caine was shot in 1964, the same year that the film ‘Zulu’ was released which was his first major film role and remains one of Michael’s best-known films. An image from this session was published in The Sunday Times Magazine on the 24th of May 1964. Caine, pictured here at age 31, had just been awarded the lead in the 1965 hit movie The Ipcress File which gained him widespread acclaim and a BAFTA nomination for Best British Actor. This session has since been used for the 2017 documentary film ‘My Generation’ directed by David Batty which explores the cultural revolution of the 1960s.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.