Led Zeppelin, Jimmy Page, ‘Live at Olympia Stadium, No.I’Regular price £1,200.00
© Michael Brennan
Detroit, U.S.A. 31 January 1975
Digital archival print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Jimmy Page, lead guitarist of British rock band Led Zeppelin on stage at the Olympia stadium in Detroit. Unlike the majority of the 1975 US tour dates, the Olympia Stadium audience at the front of the stage were in an insanely close proximity to the action.
‘My photographs of Led Zeppelin from the winter of 1975 in Detroit had been in hiding for thirty years. I recently visited my film archives in the vault at the London 'Diamond District' of Hatton Garden where they had been stored for decades. Most of my favourite photographs from this turbulent evening have, so luckily, survived the test of time. I travelled with the band aboard their private plane they called the Starship. The Starship was probably the most legendary private plane there ever was.’ Michael Brennan.
Tight But Loose
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.