Lady Gaga, ‘The Mask, Hello Kitty Anniversary, No.I’Regular price £2,900.00
© Markus Klinko
London, U.K. 2009
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The stylish and eccentric Lady Gaga was captured in a London photo shoot for the 35th anniversary of Hello Kitty, eventually featuring in the cover of the special, limited-edition reissue of Lady GaGa's hit album, The Fame. The images were shot by celebrity photographer Markus Klinko, who has worked with stars like David Bowie and Jay-Z.
‘Just when you thought she couldn't get any stranger, Lady GaGa ups the ante... In the first, GaGa donned a jewel-encrusted bra with a matching eye-piece, Marilyn Monroe-style locks, fishnet tights and a Hello Pussy purse strung around her waist. In the second, meanwhile, she posed against a gold backdrop, with Hello Kitty's signature red bow in her hair, and manga cartoon eyes drawn over her lids. She also donned a dress made entirely from Hello Kitty cuddly toys, and a sleeveless black leather biker jacket teamed with vertiginous Hello Kitty heels.’ Mail Online
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.