Grace Coddington, ‘Vidal Sassoon's Five Point Cut, Contact Sheet’Regular price £1,700.00
London, U.K. 1966
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Shot by Eric Swayne, this fashion photography work depicts model and creative director of American Vogue, Grace Coddington, sporting the revolutionary Vidal Sassoon five point cut.
‘By 1964 Eric Swayne was shooting for Max Factor, Vidal Sasson, Italian Vogue, Harpers magazine, Vanity Fair and by 1965 he was shooting for London Records, Queen magazine and Grazia.’ Tom Swayne.
Eric Swayne was surrounded by a troop of revolutionary artists, musicians, photographers and models; many of whom were Swayne's friends. Between them they would all play their part in London's 60s creative explosion, and their cultural impact is still felt today. This is a unique and intimate record of that special time, taken from the inside.
Wall Street International
United Nations of Photography
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.