George Peppard, ‘Portrait’Regular price £1,400.00
© David Stetson
London, U.K. 1989
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
'Commissioned personally by George Peppard in London in 1989, he said he had seen my work and felt confident that he could trust my style of photography to protect his image. Something that I have discovered over the years to be a very important for celebrities in the public eye.'
David Stetson is a gifted photographer, designer and film director. He launched his career in his native city of London and eventually moved on to shoot in multiple cities across the globe. He has worked for Christian Dior, Max Factor and Givenchy, and his photographs have appeared in many leading fashion magazines. He is also highly acclaimed for his portraiture photography work depicting icons.
David Stetson's artistic sensibility and impressive portfolio has earned him photography awards, global magazine and television interviews, and has lectured at global photography institutes. David's fine art photography work has been exhibited on numerous occasions at leading galleries in London, New York, Tokyo, Singapore and Cologne.
Tokyo Art Beat
Photo London / Strand Palace Hotel
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.