Fashion, 'Catwalk, Yves Saint Laurent, No.I'Regular price £1,200.00
© David Stetson
Paris. France. 1974
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
'Early in my career I often travelled to Paris to shoot the Pret-a-Porter and Haute Couture Collections. Fashion Week in Paris is probably one of the best examples of affluence, flamboyance and pure madness, not to be missed if you ever have the good fortune to experience it. Paris was also where I had the privilege to photograph Sophia Loren for Christian Dior at the beautiful Dior Salon on Avenue Montaigne.' David Stetson
David Stetson is a gifted photographer, designer and film director. He launched his career in his native city of London, eventually moving to New York at a studio on Manhattan's Park Avenue South and finally relocating to Tokyo.
David Stetson's artistic sensibility and impressive portfolio has earned him photography awards, global magazine and television interviews, and has lectured at global photography institutes. David's fine art photography work has been exhibited on numerous occasions at leading galleries in London, New York, Tokyo, Singapore and Cologne.
Tokyo Art Beat
Photo London / Strand Palace Hotel
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.