David Bowie, ‘With Scottie Dog’Regular price $2,320.00
London, U.K. 1980
Estate embossed archival pigment ink print
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The defining images of Duffy and Bowie’s creative relationship have become synonymous with the legacy of both artists. This rare image was unreleased until it was published in the Five Sessions book, revealing Scottie Dog walking in during a meeting regarding the Scary Monsters photoshoot and sitting in the armchair next to a reflective David Bowie. The exact location and story behind the image are pieced together with very limited information adding to the mystery and intrigue of the picture.
Duffy studied dress design at St. Martins School of Art and was taught how to make and construct a garment. He understood the drape and fall of fabric and how the structure worked. Using this knowledge he always ensured the garment was shown on the model at it's very best. Duffy was hired for his fashion photography by all the top fashion magazines of the period.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.