David Bowie, ‘Style’Regular price Price on Request
© Markus Klinko
New York, U.S.A. 2001
Digital archival pearl C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This full body shot captures David Bowie standing and wearing a vintage suit, taken for British GQ Magazine. ‘Beyoncé. David Bowie. Lady Gaga. You have heard of his subjects, but you might not be as familiar with Markus Klinko, the photographer who has captured some of the world's biggest celebrities since he first picked up a camera in 1994. Now best known for photographing musicians, Klinko actually started out as one himself. As a classical harp soloist, Klinko toured the world, was signed to EMI Classics and received the Grand Prix de Disque, a top French music award, with members of the orchestra of the Paris Opera Bastille. But at the height of his career, he experienced a hand injury and was forced to find a new passion. Klinko went from never having held a camera to the top of his field, aided by high-profile clients who trusted his methodical, professional approach.’ CNN Style
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.