The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Al Jardine, ‘Stack O' Tracks’Regular price £1,100.00
© George Jerman
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1968
All prints have the signature or the posthumous stamp of the photographer where known
Prints at 30x40 and 40x60 inches are available and subject to quality and resolution of image
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This photo taken in early Spring 1968 at the offices of Brother Records was the first to feature all six active members of The Beach Boys. Stack-O-Tracks was an instrumental collection of classics from The Beach Boys with a sing-a-long booklet, accompanying the original vinyl record.
A Capitol Records photographer during the '50s and '60s, George Jerman was most famously the lead photographer for The Beach Boys' legendary Pet Sounds album cover at the San Diego Zoo on Feb 10, 1966.
The San Diego Union Tribune
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.