Joni Mitchell, ‘What Have You Learned’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1972
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘Over a period of 15 years, beginning in 1972, I photographed Joni thirteen times and filmed four of our sessions. This was many times more than any other artist. There are certain artists who, by their nature, engage the emotional powers and strengths of human creativity and function at the higher reaches of human potential. In my long collaboration with Joni I was able to experience these defining qualities, demonstrated over and over in our sessions. Joni brought with her the innate integrity and authenticity of those who are committed to their true calling. In revisiting my archives and uncovering the narrative arc of our creative journey together, I found a deeper appreciation of the creative integrity of Joni as a Boundary Dweller Artist who touched me deeply with her unwavering passion and courage to explore beyond the boundaries, in search of the new.’ Norman Seeff
Norman Seeff a body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance and has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.