Janet Jackson, ‘The Pet, No.I’Regular price £2,900.00
© Markus Klinko
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 2006
Digital archival pearl C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘She was sweet but had a strength inside that was necessary to protect a star of her magnitude.’ Markus Klinko
This powerful and glamorous photography shot of Janet Jackson in front of a gold Egyptian backdrop with a black panther by her side (added in post-production) was captured in California for an editorial photo session. The photography work of Markus Klinko is included in the collection of the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, U.S.A. International fashion and celebrity photographer and film director residing in New York, Klinko has worked with many modern iconic stars of film, music, and fashion. He has photographed the likes of Beyonce, Lady Gaga, David Bowie, Jennifer Lopez, Britney Spears, Mary J. Blige, Mariah Carey, Kanye West, Anne Hathaway, Kate Winslet, Will Smith, Eva Mendes, Kim Kardashian, Naomi Campbell, and Iman.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.