Amy Winehouse, ‘Amy Puts On Lipstick No.IV’Regular price £1,200.00
© Charles Moriarty
London, U.K. 2003
Digital archival C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 16h x 20w inches
Edition of 20
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘We were all pissed by that point and having a good time. Amy started getting ready, putting on make-up and all that. Even the curlers she used seemed to be from another time- but that was very Amy, and it seemed appropriate for her. And who knew that when she came up with right there would become her quintessential style trademark.’ Charles Moriarty
National Portrait Gallery
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.