Bruce Springsteen, ‘On Sunset Street’Regular price £5,000.00
© Terry O'Neill
Los Angeles, U.S.A 1975
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘I was walking down Sunset Strip to buy Springsteen’s new album, ‘Born to Run,’ when who should come the other way but the man himself. I didn’t tell him who I was, and he didn’t ask. But it didn’t matter. Back then, if you took a photograph of someone famous, they were flattered. Now, they’ll flatten you.’ Terry O’Neill
Singer Bruce Springsteen on Sunset Strip, 1975. He was in Los Angeles, U.S.A. promoting his album Born To Run. As his effort to break into the mainstream, the album was a commercial success, peaking at number three on the Billboard 200 and eventually selling six million copies in the United States. Born to Run garnered widespread acclaim when it was first released on August 25, 1975 by Columbia Records. It has since been considered by critics to be one of the greatest albums of all time.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.