Britney Spears, ‘The Forest’Regular price £2,900.00
© Markus Klinko
New York, U.S.A. 2004
Digital archival pearl C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘My experience working with Britney Spears was extremely positive, and I was impressed with her in every way. Not only was she one of the most gorgeous people I ever photographed, but she was kind, smart and fun!’ Markus Klinko
‘She'd been working since 5 a.m., dancing and singing on another set, but she came and we shot until three o'clock in the morning. She had so much energy, worked so hard, and was so sweet—not demanding like you'd expect from a young diva.’ Indrani for Elle
Britney Spears approached fashion and celebrity photographer Markus Klinko to produce a series of dramatic, neon-colored, vivid powerful promotional artwork to use in photobooks and tours for her 2004 Onyx Hotel tour. The Onyx Hotel tour was the fifth concert tour by American entertainer Britney Spears. It showcased her fourth studio album, In the Zone, and visited North America and Europe. Markus Klinko’s body of work was used to promote her Onyx Hotel tour, and became the biggest selling merchandising success for any female artist at that time.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.