Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘Parallel Lines, Colour’Regular price £2,375.00
London, U.K. 1977
Archival pigment ink C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Debbie Harry of Blondie wearing a Patti Smith Group t-shirt shot by Duffy for the Observer Magazine during November 1977. This was one year before Blondie released her breakthrough album 'Parallel Lines' which reached number one in the United Kingdom charts in 1978. The article was titled 'Doing it Their Way (Like Singing Rock)' and featured an interview with Debbie Harry who is described as 'The Brigitte Bardot of Rock.'
Duffy studied dress design at St. Martins School of Art and was taught how to make and construct a garment. He understood the drape and fall of fabric and how the structure worked. Using this knowledge he always ensured the garment was shown on the model at it's very best. Duffy was hired for his fashion photography by all the top fashion magazines of the period.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.