Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘New York Studio, No.III’Regular price £660.00
© Brian Aris
New York, U.S.A. 1980
Paper size 20h x 16w inches | Archival Giclée print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 24h x 20w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 30h x 30w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘If I were to do a foundation, it would be to promote solar energy. And I'm worried about drilling for oil. I think it is harming the earth, 'cos it drains the layer of oil under the surface, and that could be causing earthquakes. It's like we're giving the earth arthritis. I don't know if that sounds crazy.’ Debbie Harry
Renowned photographer Brian Aris first met Debbie Harry 35 years ago. While he went on to photograph a who’s who of superstars - from David Bowie to The Who, the Beckhams to Her Majesty the Queen - he continues to collaborate with Harry to this day. The Times
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.