Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘New York Studio, No.II’Regular price £660.00
© Brian Aris
New York, U.S.A. 1981
Paper size 20h x 16w inches | Archival Giclée print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 24h x 20w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 30h x 30w inches | Lambda print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘Being hot never hurts!’ Debbie Harry
PRs started to phone up and one said, ‘We’ve got a girl coming in from New York. He described her as a ‘punk princess’ and said, ‘I think she would be worth photographing... She’s unique: certainly one of the most creative people that I’ve worked with, which probably comes from the Andy Warhol influence and her New York background… She’s endlessly drawing inspiration from those around her and twisting their looks to work for her. Brian Aris
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.