Blondie, Debbie Harry, ‘London Old Street Studio, Contact Sheet, No.I’Regular price £660.00
© Brian Aris
Isles of Scilly, U.K. 1982
Paper size 20h x 16w inches | Archival Giclée print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 24h x 20w inches | Lambda C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Paper size 30h x 30w inches | Lambda C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘I'm a culture vulture, and I just want to experience it all.’ Debbie Harry
Debbie Harry in her ‘Island of Lost Souls’ video shoot, the music video was filmed in the Isles of Scilly in the UK. ‘Island of Lost Souls’ is a song recorded by the band Blondie and released as the lead single from their sixth studio album, ‘The Hunter’, in April 1982. It features three scenes interspersed with each other: a group of men dressed as undertakers in a rowboat, the band dressed in white monk robes (the members apart from Debbie play horns and saxophones while wearing fish masks), and the band dressed as a Latin American band.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.