Beyoncé, ‘Dancing, Sequence’Regular price £2,900.00
© Markus Klinko
New York, U.S.A. 2001
Digital archival pearl C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This vibrant sequence of David Bowie is from a photo shoot for British GQ Magazine. ‘Klinko, who has shot a range of celebrities including Beyoncé, Lady Gaga and Kanye West, took hundreds of photos of Bowie for his 2002 album, Heathen. It was an extensive eight-hour shoot that saw Bowie alongside a pack of wolves, cradling a baby and posing as a blind man. They show a part of Bowie that was inspired by Man Ray, but also one who subverted the classic symbolism of Old Hollywood film noir to reflect ideas on loss.’ Vanity Fair London
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.