Andy Warhol, ‘Andy Standing’Regular price £2,600.00
© Norman Seeff
New York, U.S.A. 1969
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘In my first year in the US, I was just shooting for myself. I showed someone my portfolio and surprisingly, got an OK to shoot Andy Warhol and his creative team at The Factory. Andy never said a word to me throughout the session, but did everything I asked. He was already a social icon of his own design but I truly respected his work in the way it infused masterful art and aesthetics with commercialism. Andy changed the way we look at art.’ Norman Seeff
Norman Seeff a body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance and has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.The Times
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.