Amy Winehouse, ‘AGORA Amusement Arcade, No.I’Regular price £1,000.00
© Jake Chessum
London, U.K. 5 February 2004
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘The AGORA amusement arcade, on Kentish Town Road. We wandered in and Army played the fruit machines for a while. This shot was made with available light from one of the machines.’ Jake Chessum
Jake Chessum grew up in London and began working straight out of college for magazines such as The Face, Arena, Sunday Times Magazine. The Face sent him to L.A. in 1994, and after that he began travelling to America to shoot for US publications which resulted in a permanent move to New York city in 1999. He has shot campaigns for Microsoft, J. Crew, Rdio, The New York Times Magazine, GQ and Variety. He has published two books ‘The New York Look Book’, in conjunction with New York Magazine and ‘Rubbish’, a collection of street photographs.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.