Tina Turner, ‘Milk’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1983
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
As Tina Turner was launching her comeback – now as a solo act – Seeff had a stage built for her 1983 photo session. ‘And she walked on, and within five seconds, it was, like POW! I got hundreds of shots. Turner, who arrived with backup singers, sang and danced for three hours. Working with her is like working with a nuclear reactor, she is so present and powerful.’ Norman Seeff
Norman Seeff's body of content explores the roots of creativity, innovation and optimal performance. He has identified schematics describing the archetypes of the creative process that function across all creative disciplines. The fundamental tenet of his work is that all creation is sourced in the inner resources of consciousness and that everyone has access to the same innate resources.
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.