The Rolling Stones, ‘Ronnie Wood’Regular price £2,900.00
© Markus Klinko
London, U.K. 2001
Digital archival pearl C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This ultimate rock and roll colour portrait depicting icon Ronnie Wood playing his guitar is from an editorial photo session that took place in London during 2001 for British GQ Magazine. After the departure of Mick Taylor from The Stones, Richards soon invited Wood to join them; he did so in 1975, but was not officially inducted as a member until bassist Bill Wyman's departure in 1993.
The photography work of Markus Klinko is included in the collection of the National Portrait Gallery in Washington, U.S.A. International fashion and celebrity photographer and film director residing in New York, Klinko has worked with many modern iconic stars of film, music, and fashion.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.