The Bee-Gees, Barry Gibb, Robin Gibb, Maurice Gibb, Andy Gibb, ‘Miami’Regular price $1,547.00
© Michael Brennan
Miami, U.S.A. 1978
Digital archival C-type print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This colour shot by Michael Brennan captures the Bee-Gees posing in Miami, Florida with their brother Andrew Gibb. Brothers Barry, Maurice and Robin Gibb found early fame during the 1960s and go on to write over one thousand songs, including twenty No.1 hits. The Bee Gees formed in 1958 and were especially successful as a popular music act in the late 1960s and early 1970s, and later as prominent performers of the disco music era in the mid- to late 1970s. In 2020, Frank Marshall directed ‘The Bee Gees: How to Mend a Broken Heart’; the film follows the band’s meteoric rise as they navigate the complexities of working so intimately alongside family.
Tight But Loose
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.