Curtis Mayfield, ‘Heart Beat’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1979
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘I was aware of Curtis’s role in expanding the public’s consciousness around race issues. When he arrived for the session, in came one of the most gentle and caring people I had ever met. At one point, he composed a song for us “here’s me looking at you looking at me”. The session was filmed and we developed it 36 years later. Amazingly, there is an image, a little grainy but it’s all there.’ Norman Seeff
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.