The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, ‘Good Vibrations, Smile, Studio Session’Regular price $1,417.00
© Guy Webster
Los Angeles, U.S.A. August/September 1966
All prints have the signature or the posthumous stamp of the photographer where known
Prints at 30x40 and 40x60 inches are available and subject to quality and resolution of image
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Prepare for a journey back in time as we revisit a seminal moment in music history - the creation of "Good Vibrations" by the inimitable Beach Boys. Where does our journey take us? To none other than the renowned Studio A at Columbia Studios in Los Angeles, a space steeped in music legend.
When do we find ourselves? The memorable day of October 10, 1966, when "Good Vibrations" burst onto the scene as a standout single. This singular track was brought to life in the hallowed recording space of Studio A, where countless legendary sounds were birthed.
Behind the lens, capturing the Boys hard at work, was Guy Webster, whose knack for encapsulating the energy and spirit of the moment is second to none. His photograph freezes in time the iconic moment, allowing us a peek into the birth of a track that would reverberate through the decades.
So, fellow music devotees, are you ready to soak up the good vibes? This isn't just about reliving a moment; it's about appreciating the journey of a track that started as part of an album and ended up defining an era. It's a piece of music history waiting to be discovered, explored, and most importantly, celebrated.
The New York Times
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.