Amy Winehouse, ‘At Nelson Mandela’s Birthday’Regular price $4,527.00
© Terry O'Neill
London, U.K. 27 June 2008
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
This shot by Terry O’Neill depicts depicts singer and songwriter Amy Winehouse, posing during a concert honouring Nelson Mandela’s 90th birthday in Hyde Park, London. Amy Winehouse was known for her deep, expressive contralto vocals and her eclectic mix of musical genres, including soul, blue-eyed soul, neo-soul, rhythm and blues, and jazz.
Terry O’Neill CBE was one of the world’s most collected photographers with work hanging in national art galleries and private collections worldwide. From presidents to pop stars he photographed the frontline of fame for over six decades. Terry O’Neill began his career at the birth of the 1960s. While other photographers concentrated on earthquakes, wars and politics, O’Neill realised that youth culture was a breaking news story on a global scale and began chronicling the emerging faces of film, fashion and music who would go on to define the Swinging Sixties. By 1965 he was being commissioned by the biggest magazines and newspapers in the world.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.