THE KINKS, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Mick Avory, 'WICKED ANNABELLA'Regular price £600.00
© Dave Davies
Digital archival type C-type print hand signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Mick Avory
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Inspired by ‘Wicked Annabella’, this painting captures the sinister mood of the song by the same name featured on The Village Green album. Bassist Pete Quaife described playing the song live with his own twist in a 1998 interview; ‘Oh, great fun. I played a Bach bassline during the middle of that once.’
‘Wicked Annabella, This is rather a crazy track. I just wanted to get one to sound as horrible as it could. I wanted a rude sound - and I got it.’ Dave Davis
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.