THE KINKS, Ray Davies, Dave Davies, Mick Avory, 'Star Struck'Regular price £600.00
© Dave Davies
Digital archival type C-type print hand signed by Ray Davies, Dave Davies & Mick Avory
This piece is named after the song ‘Star Struck’. Ray Davies has claimed that; ‘It is strange to think of this song being recorded by The Kinks, because it is definitely a song that should be on somebody's solo album.’ The track warns of the consequences of forgetting your roots in favour of the glamour of the city. ‘Starstruck’ reached No.13 in The Netherlands as a single from The Village Green album.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.