Fleetwood Mac, Mick Fleetwood, John McVie, Peter Green, Jeremy Spencer, ‘Tusk No.I’Regular price Price on Request
© Norman Seeff
Los Angeles, U.S.A. 1978
Archival pigment ink print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
The price for this photography fine art print ranges from £2000 to £20,000+VAT GBP across all its various paper sizes. Contact us for pricing enquiries.
‘Fleetwood Mac were like kids in a sandbox, but they also knew exactly what they were doing. They understood that by being spontaneous they would create something they wouldn’t get if they were more controlled. They were teasing each other, being competitive in a playful way. I’ve seen similar chemistry in only a handful of groups. Each had a strong, sharply defined per- sonality, and yet when they interacted there was amazing synergy. No bad vibes, just a fascinating sense of intimacy. Many years later, I did a solo session with Stevie who recalled the Tusk shoot vividly. She described it as mystical and magical.’ Norman Seeff
The Sydney Morning Herald
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes a few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance of delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London, or abroad, when ordering a foamed wooden crate.
- All prices exclude VAT. Sales for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.