The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Al Jardine, ‘Soundcheck'Regular price £1,100.00
© Capitol Records
Honolulu, Hawaii. 25 August 1967
All prints have the signature or the posthumous stamp of the photographer where known
Prints at 30x40 and 40x60 inches are available and subject to quality and resolution of image
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
At the time of this shot, the group had just finished the Smiley Smile album, and Brian joined them onstage for the first time since 1965 for a pair of shows in Hawaii. The shows were recorded for a proposed live album that ended up sitting on the shelf for 50 years. For these shows, Brian brought along his big Baldwin organ which was the primary instrument on the Smiley Smile album. At this concert, The Beach Boys sang the hit song "Heroes and Villains" in front of a live audience for the first time.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.