The Beach Boys, Brian Wilson, Carl Wilson, Dennis Wilson, Mike Love, Bruce Johnston, Al Jardine, ‘Central Park, Live on Stage’Regular price £1,100.00
© Ebet Roberts
New York, U.S.A. 1 September 1977
All prints have the signature or the posthumous stamp of the photographer where known
Prints at 30x40 and 40x60 inches are available and subject to quality and resolution of image
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
Ebet Roberts moved from her native Memphis to New York to paint, but quickly switched to photography, first capturing The Beach Boys in Central Park in 1977. She went on to shoot them at their huge 4th July concerts in Washington DC, Philadelphia and Miami in the mid '80s, all the way up through their induction into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and beyond. Her work has been syndicated and exhibited worldwide and has been included in MTV-VH1 television specials, music anthologies, posters, advertisements, galleries, and private music collections.
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.