The Beatles, George Harrison, John Lennon, Paul McCartney, Ringo Starr, ‘Our World’Regular price £1,000.00
© Alec Byrne
London, U.K. 1967
Silver gelatin archival print hand signed by the photographer
Accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity
‘It's being here now that's important. There's no past and there's no future. Time is a very misleading thing. All there is ever, is the now. We can gain experience from the past, but we can't relive it; and we can hope for the future, but we don't know if there is one.’ George Harrison
This wasn’t just any band: It was the Beatles. Everyone was pushing and jostling and you had to get in there and make sure you weren’t shoved to one side. So the ironic thing is there wasn’t exactly a lot of love in the room at Abbey Road Studios: it was more like a street scrap. No hard feelings were involved or anything; we all knew the game and what we had to do. The picture was everything. ‘All you need is the photo’ would be more like it. Alec Byrne
National Portrait Gallery
London Rock: the Unseen Archive
Bring inspiration into your lifestyle with Proud Galleries, we have the largest collection of authenticated, hand signed, estate embossed, limited edition and vintage photography.
Contact us to book a viewing at our space in central London, to add any of our fine art prints to your collection or for advisory services.
- Fine art prints are editioned unless otherwise clearly indicated and come hand signed and/or embossed by the photographer or their Estate.
- Fine art prints are occasionally made to order and delivery usually takes few weeks. We can provide gift certificates in advance to delivering the artwork.
- Bespoke framing and delivery services are subject to additional fees.
- We only ship framed photography outside London or abroad when ordering a bespoke foamed wood crate.
- All the pricing listed across the website excludes V.A.T. and frame
- Proud Galleries reserves the right to amend any pricing or information.
- Sale for deliveries outside the E.U. and the U.K. operate at a zero-vat rate.